Snowed In

I'm starting to think that my bipolar becomes dormant when I don't have to leave the house.  It's freezing, snowing out and too cold to play in and the kids are on winter break.  We've had no plans, just hanging out "snowed" in for 3 days now.  I feel good again today.  Two days in a row, it's early but I have the sense that it will carry through the day..... I'm at least going to try to ride it through the day.

I was manic on Friday and then struck down with some depression, then yesterday was productive yet relaxing and enjoyable.  My mind was at ease, no worries, no anxiety, no depression.  Maybe a little mania but toned down to a minimum.

I don't like my job, trying to get the kids dropped off on school days and to work on time is a high stress act,  the shuffling the kids back and forth is difficult on my emotions, I don't have a social life to look forward to, having this time off has been peaceful.

Hopefully some changes are coming for the New Year.  I've applied for a new job, have my fingers crossed for an interview, it will be more responsibility but hopefully a more enjoyable atmosphere.  I've been at the same job for 9 years and they are literally sucking out my soul and those around me just making it a miserable place to be.  I work for the State so I would keep my seniority if I get the new job, not wasting the 9 years I've spent there.  Maybe in a more relaxed atmosphere some of my other stressors will be relieved some.

If I can just reach and follow through with one goal at a time maybe I can have a little more comfort and control over my life.  Little changes could make big changes in my bipolar I think... I hope.

#newyear #bipolar #goodday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Will the Black Cloud Pass?

Choose Your Mood..... Well Kind of.

Vacation Let Down