Asshole

So I get a text that my husband (divorce pending) that found a picture of me when I was pregnant with my daughter and I looked great.  Goes on to say that he got his first chubby in months.  My response was “I don’t know how I, past or present could turn you on since you are divorcing me”.  He texts I’d still go down on you, I always enjoyed doing that.

WTF?  This went back and forth a few times ending with him being defeated and admitting it.  How does someone you love, crush your soul by filing for divorce and have no problem trying to get in your pants?

Not saying I don’t miss being with him sexually, because I do, but I just can’t belittle myself and give in to that when that is all he wants.  Just to fuck and be done.  We’re not dating, we’re not hooking up.  We are (pending divorce) ie he decided he didn’t want me - that, to me means none of me in any shape or form.

Needless to say, I spent my entire night crying since I’ve been reduced to just a fuck to this narcissistic asshole.  I’m slowly trying to wrap my brain around being on board with this divorce so I can start living a life for me, on my terms, not trying anything I can to keep someone who doesn’t want me.

I think this shows how little respect he has for me, and how lucky I really am to be rid of him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Will the Black Cloud Pass?

Choose Your Mood..... Well Kind of.

Vacation Let Down